Advance Credit Service
Never run out of credit! Get it when you really need it. With Advance Credit service, you can get mobile credit and use the credit for all stc products and services. You can pay back the credit during your next recharge(s).
Auto Advance Credit
With Auto Advance Credit, receive BD 1 credit automatically when your balance reaches 50 fils or lower and get the missing amount to complete your addon activation and renewal.
To activate Auto Advance Credit *81200*7#
To request one-time credit *81200*2#.
How to use Advance Credit service?
Advance Credit service is available through different channels whereby you can operate and experience the service:
- 81200 IVR: By dialing 81200
- USSD: By dialing *81200#
- stc App: By login to your stc App account.
- stc self-care portal: By login to your stc self-care portal account.
Send the keyword listed below to 81200.
To activate Auto Advance Credit
1, OK, YES, y
Accept advance credit offer
Request advance credit
Get outstanding balance
Get service history
Stop receiving offers from this service
To de-activate Auto Advance Credit
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I know if I’m eligible to request advance credit?
- You will be notified via SMS when your balance reaches 0.250 BD or less. You will also be notified via SMS when you are trying to purchase an add-on and you don’t have enough balance.
- The service is available for prepaid subscribers only.
- Your line should be in active or grace state.
How can I stop receiving offers from the advance credit service?
- You can send “5” to 81200
- You can also dial *124# or *81200# and select the option to stop receiving offers from the service.
- You can always use SMS and USSD channels to request advance credit even if you requested not to receive offers from the service.
How much advance credit I can get?
- Minimum amount is BD 0.500 and maximum amount is BD 5. The amount you will be offered depends on your previous usage history.
- You should fully pay your outstanding advance credit amount to be able to get another offer from the service.
How do I pay back?
- When you recharge your line, the outstanding advance credit amount (including service fee) will be deducted automatically.
- If you don’t have enough balance to pay the outstanding amount, partial collection will take place.
- You can check your outstanding amount by sending “3” to 81200.