How do I reset my Wi-Fi router password ?
To update your Wi-Fi router password, simply follow the below steps:
- Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open a new web browser window.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.101.1 and press Enter.
- Select Change Wireless Password in the right-hand menu. Or select Wireless settings, Setup or Wireless depending on your router type.
- Enter the default router settings username and password in lowercase (this will be found on the back or bottom of your router)
- Click on Wi-Fi Configuration
- Wi-Fi settings page will appear, and you will be able to change the Wi-fi Password from there.